HomeTrust Warranty covers unexpected breakdowns of covered appliances and in major systems like plumbing, heating, electrical and air conditioning.
You could pay a small deductible for your covered repairs, or pay hundreds without the HomeTrust home service agreement. With so much that can go
wrong, a HomeTrust home service agreement can give you the assurance that there is someone here to help you with a problem on covered items. The
service and coverage provided by HomeTrust Warranty offers REAL HOMEOWNER VALUE!
- Offers competitive advantage over homes without a service agreement
- Helps eliminate post-sale disputes
- No cost for basic coverage until home is sold (if sold within one year of listing)
- Protection from unexpected repair costs
- One-year replacement - just a phone call away
- Renewable where allowed by law
- Money-back guarantee
Valuable product features
- Multiple System
- Kitchen appliances
- Plumbing stoppages
- Like-kind replacement
- A/C included for seller
- Clothes washer and dryer for buyer
- Septic mechanical for buyer
- Enhanced HVAC protection available for buyer
- Supreme Protection Plan INLCUDED for buyer
Contact your Irongate Realtor for more details.