How to obtain your real estate license
- Contact Corporate Recruiting
- Attend 120 hours Real Estate Pre-Licensing Classes
Education Requirement Hours
Real Estate Principles and Practices 40 Hours
Ohio Real Estate Law 40 Hours
Real Estate Appraisal 20 Hours
Real Estate Finance 20 Hours
More information on Real Estate Licensing in the State of Ohio can be found on the state web site at: http://www.com.ohio.gov/real
- Complete application for testing - broker sponsorship required.
- Upon Receipt of Sponsorship and Testing from Ohio, schedule test date
- Pass Exam: Contact Licensing Department
- Complete all Irongate paperwork and register for Orientation at Irongate University
For more information, contact:
Hondros College makes it easy to get started and succeed in a real estate career. To learn more, click here.